The new Oculus stabilized camera gimbal easily transcends the capabilities of competing systems, and presents new and unique aesthetic opportunities for directors and directors of photography in the motion picture industry.
The Oculus gimbal head revolutionizes the operational envelope of such devices as it is basically free of movement and control restrictions. Faster, smoother, lighter, stronger, quieter and able to look in any direction from any position, Oculus is poised to change the creative concept of the cinematographer and director.
- System Type: 4 axis gyro stabilized
- Head Weight: 69 lbs
- Max Payload: 100 lbs
- Pan Limit: 360° Continuous
- Tilt Limit: 360° Continuous
- Roll Limit: 360° Continuous
- Pan Speed: 240° per sec
- Tilt Speed: 240° per sec
- Roll Speed: 240° per sec
- Operating Temp: -20° F to 120° F
- Power Tequirements: 48V DC
- Min. Dims: 29.5” T x 24” W x 8” D
- Controls: Handwheels (Included)
- Opt: Joystick, Wireless control, Pan-bar
- Pan and Tilt Speeds: Up to 400 deg./sec. … (standard and set to 260 degrees per sec.).
- Pan, Tilt and Roll Limits: 360 deg. continuous both axis
- Roll Speeds: Up to 180 deg. per sec continous.
- Weight: 50 lbs. less camera and lens.
- Height: 26 to 45 inches (adjustable)
- Width: 23.5 inches.
- Operating Modes: 2….Standard and ZeDir Pan mode, (allows straight camera pan when looking straight down or up, then returns to horizon level when tilting towards horizon).
- Water resistant design.
- Video Out: Via ﬁber optic path with rotary joints permitting unlimited motion in all axes. Multiplexing can provide up to 8 full HD SDI or 3G channels. Also providing wired coaxial path for NTSC standard signal.
- System Power Requirement: 22 to 32 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 deg. – 110 deg./F
- Camera Platform Power Conditioner: 13 vdc and 24vdc from independent power conditioner on camera platform
- Mounting Positions: Any, top mounted, bottom mounted, cantilevered. (Note: System is able to transition between any mounting orientation during use).
- Gimbal Lock: None
- Payloads: 75lbs plus Wired and Wireless operation.
- Control inputs: accepts analogue and digital control devices including multiple selection of joysticks as well as SpaceCam DynaGlide wheel control units and Panbar.
- Console Features: Pan, Tilt and Roll Joystick or wheels with sensitivity and scaling controls.
- Lens drive interface for all popular lens controls
- Limit section permitting immediate setting of pan, tilt, roll and zoom.
- Motion Control section allow recording and playback of camera moves.